



The nursery is finally done! Ryan worked so hard on it and definitely couldn't have done it without help from his family. Ryan and his dad first installed closet organizers into the bare closet. Next, Ryan painted the room a light yellow-tan color, called Floating Feather. Then, the big project began...Ryan and his dad put in bead board, new baseboards, a chair rail, and crown moulding. It looks amazing! After that, Ryan and his mom tackled painting stripes on the crib wall...they did an incredible job! And then, we had our painter spray all of the wood work. Finally, Ryan and his brother built the cribs and put all of the furniture in. Ryan kept me out of the room all day this past Saturday as he put everything together. Once he was ready to debut the babies' room, he put their ipod on with lullabies playing. It was so cute. I broke down in tears of course. We have both waited a long time for this moment. It couldn't have been more special. Now, I just need to get off bed rest, so I can decorate the walls!

No comments:
Post a Comment