Tuesday, March 9, 2010

29 Weeks!

Oh, boy and girl...I am getting big! I think I grow a little more each day. We are getting closer and closer to our goal of 32 weeks. We still go weekly to have my cervix measured and so far are staying above 2, which is critical right now. As bored and disappointed as I am to not be actively enjoying my last few weeks of pregnancy, this time of rest is the absolute best thing for our babies. They are getting so big and strong. They move like crazy especially when I switch laying sides and after I eat something sweet. 3:30 in the morning seems to be their "party time" so I end up not sleeping well from that point forward. Ryan and I are both so grateful for all of our family and friends who are so instrumental in helping us survive this time! Thanks everyone...we love you!

1 comment:

  1. You are so adorable...and you're really NOT that big!!! :)

    ReplyDelete