Thursday, March 18, 2010
30 Week Update Continued...
We had our appointment yesterday with our perionatologist, Dr. Azarat. It was the first appointment where finally we left feeling excited and not anxious! My cervix measured at 2.5, which we totally didn't expect. We thought it would for sure be less than 2. Baby boy is measuring at 3 pounds 10 ounces (a little porker!) and baby girl is measuring at 3 pounds 1 ounce. They are both right on track for growth and their hearts and brains look fantastic! I will only have 1 maybe 2 more cervical length measurments and then they don't care any more! We are getting so close to being off bed rest and in the total clear. Dr. Azarat told me yesterday that I am "a great incubator!" It's so nice to even see the doctors more relaxed. If I had to bet, I'd say we are going to have mid April babies. I was right about baby a being a boy and baby b being a girl, so we'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment