Tuesday, January 5, 2010

5 Months!


I don't know if people are just being kind or honest, but for having twins I am getting a lot of comments about how good I look...I sure hope it stays that way! Ryan and I feel like I look bigger every day!

We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday and both the babies and I are doing fantastic! The doctors are most concerned with the length of my cervix, which was still measuring perfect. We only do the complete anatomy of the babies every 4 weeks, so we just got to see them yesterday. They were both super active, their fluids were great, and their heartbeats were strong! I already love them both so much and can't wait to meet them!

Please continue to keep us in your prayers that we are free of complications and make it to the safe mark of 32 weeks.

4 comments:

  1. You are so tiny and adorable. I am so excited for you guys and also to follow your blog, these are the best things ever. I cant believe how much you look like your mom in this picture as well... you and you are just glowing being pregnant. So excited for you to meet your babies, being a mom is the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, Sissy, and so do the "babbies"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! You do look just like your mom! :) You look wonderful for carrying 20 week twins!

    ReplyDelete