Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Pregnancy--4 Weeks




Here I am at week 4...finally pregnant after over 2 years of lots practice! At this point we had a feeling there might be two, but we didn't know for sure yet.

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! You finally started a blog!! =) Can't wait to keep tabs on you here since I haven't seen you in forever!! =) Can't wait to see the new belly pics....are you showing yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction...Angela started it for me! It's so fun, though! Yes, I am showing, but I look like the fat girl who needs to put down the hamburger right now! It's weird not having you sub for us any more. What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know...I miss seeing you every few days!! I am the resident sub at Linda's school out here where I used to teach! So much nicer being close to home! Can't wait to see your growing belly!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those precious little peanuts!!!

    ReplyDelete