Before you get too excited we are keeping the surprise from ourselves and our family until Thursday evening. We went today to my good friend, Ashley's, ultrasound place, called Before the Stork. The babies are still a little young for gender check, but luckily they cooperated beautifully! So the packages are wrapped...I bought boy and girl outfits and Ashley wrapped the clothes up so we can open the presents up and find out our babies genders on Thanksgiving. We also have a DVD of the entire experience, but can't watch it until after we open the gender gifts! The next 48 hours are going to seem like an eternity! The pictures are a little blurry because I have to take pictures of the ultrasound pictures with my phone, then email the pictures to myself because I don't have a cropping program on my computer. The first picture is Baby B and it is a regular 2-d picture...the little one is waving at the camera! The second picture is Baby A and it's a 3-d picture...the precious peanut is sucking his/her thumb! So adorable! Stay tuned...

happy thanksgiving to my 2 sweet babies. Auntie Casey can't wait to meet you!!!
ReplyDelete