Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Little E is not so little--11 months big!

Our adorable Easton is one month away from his big one year birthday. Mommy is getting quite sad at the thought of him not being an infant anymore. Easton is a busy baby. He loves playing with Clayton and Chloe's toys. Chloe is a fabulous sharer, but Clayton is quite territorial of his toys. About once a week I'm reminded of the moment I learned I was pregnant with Easton. I doubted my ability to love another as much as I loved Clayton and Chloe. My love for Easton is endless; I'm so blessed by his sweet toothy smile, chubby legs, growling, climbing up my leg, infectious giggle, and determined nature.

Here's some highlights of our little man:

  • Easton's big accomplishment is standing from the ground up. He pushes himself up, holds his arms out, and grins the most proudest grin before crashing about 10 seconds later.
  • He's taken a step a couple of times, but still isn't too sure about the concept. We guess he'll be walking by his first birthday.
  • Easton feeds himself now, happily eating whatever we eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
  • He nurses still in the morning and night. Weaning from those times will have to happen soon, but Mommy still isn't quite ready to completely stop. It's going to be a difficult adjustment for both of us.
  • Easton LOVES his Aiden and Anais blankies. They are his comfort and what he needs to sleep.
  • The poor boy is teething like a mad man. He has 4 teeth now and his top two eye teeth are days away. He always has his hand in his mouth and his a drooling machine. 
  • "Ma Ma" was replaced by the constant singing of "Da Da Da" all day, all the time. So adorable. 
Here's some pictures from his tenth month:







No comments:

Post a Comment