Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Easton is 5 months big!

Little E is not a newborn any more! He's a cooing, growling, moving, giggling, smiling, happy baby! Easton can roll from his back to tummy and tummy to back. He's not swaddled any more and now loves sleeping in his crib. He never struggled to sleep in it at night, but really struggled to take naps in it. He much preferred to nap in his swing. Now, though, he's all about his bed and loves watching the animals on his soother and gazing at his mobile above. His night time sleeping is a little bit of a roller coaster right now because he got a yucky cold, which was causing him to get up since he had so much congestion. Typically he goes down between 8:30 and 9 and gets up between 5 and 7; though, he does like to throw me for a loop sometimes and get up sooner. I know I should just let him cry it out because he doesn't really wake up, but I also need my sleep, so sometimes I just feed him quickly and put him back down, so I can go back to sleep. I think knowing he's my last baby makes me not so worried about his once in a while night time hiccups! He's starting to burst out of his 6 month clothes, so it's almost time for a clothes overhaul. People often comment on how chunky he is...I'm just happy I'm able to provide so well for my baby boy! He is 16.8 pounds-he gained a pound and a half in 4 weeks. He hasn't started food yet, but will next month. I started Clay and Chloe at 6 months, so plan to do the same with E. Easton is trying to pull himself up to a sitting position (crazy kid!), so it's time to break out the exersaucer. He can stand with assistance for a pretty long while, pull up, and loves to grab on to anything and everything! Easton loves the attention he gets from his big sissy and just loves attention. He's such happy little guy and such a trooper! Here's some pictures from his month!


Hmmm...guess it's time to break him of his swaddling habit!

This smile makes my day!

Such a giggly, happy boy.

It's a whole new world in my bumbo! Don't tell my pediatrician that I'm sitting in it...
she doesn't like them. 

Tummy time is much more enjoyable now that I can prop myself up and play with my ball.

Daddy's best friend.

Mommy's baby boy.

So big!

Chloe absolutely loves her brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment