
Tomorrow Clayton and Chloe are 3 months old!! I can't believe how fast time has flown. I'll do a big update in few days with lots of new pictures, but thought I'd share the latest Carlos family news this past month...
*Clayton smiles in response now to just about anything.
*Chloe smiles too, but not quite as frequently yet.
*Clayton laughs now--it's probably the cutest noise ever!
*Chloe squeaks like crazy--we call her "squeaky mcphee".
*Clayton rolls over from his belly to his back--he's going to be so active!
*Chloe loves her paci and when it falls out does everything she can to get it back in.
*Clayton appears to be training for a marathon because every time he's on his activity mat, which he loves, his legs and arms are going a million miles an hour.
*Chloe loves relax in her swing--she's definitely a princess!
*Clayton has mastered the "I'm turning bright red, holding my breath scream," but it's amazing how the screams are immediately muted once he's picked up.
*Chloe has another name--"squirmy mcmuffin" because she squirms all over the place! I found her completely horizontal at the top of her crib this morning!
*At their 2 month appointment, Clayton was 12 pounds, 22 inches and Chloe was 10 pounds, 21 1/4 inches.
*Clayton is now in Level 2 diapers and wears size 3-6 months and Chloe is just on her way out of Level 1 diapers and can basically wear both 0-3 and 3-6 month clothes.
We are so enjoying every minute with Clayton and Chloe. They are more fun than I ever could have imagined. I also just learned that I will be teaching part time next year at Tuffree. I am so excited! So, I will work every day for about 3 hours. It's my goal to update more regularly...hold me accountable!!

Great update, Kimmi! When did you have the babies sleeping in their cribs and not in the bassinet? I am dreading doing this with Avery but think it is important...any thoughts or tips for me?
ReplyDelete