Wow the first night was crazy! We were pretty much up the entire night, which I know is to be expected. We went to Babies R Us the next day (Ryan stayed in the car with Clayton and Chloe) and made the best investment ever...we bought two Snuggle Nests and the best swaddle blakents! Since then the Clay Man and Chloe Bug sleep great! They get up to eat every 2.5-3 hours and then go right back to sleep. We are keeping them on the same eating schedule, which is definitely helpful. Ryan and I have developed a little routine which allows sleep for both of us. I am so thankful he has the entire first month off with us. I couldn't imagine doing this alone!
Here's our week 1 highlights:
- Mommy and Daddy are getting some sleep!
- Went to the pediatrician, Dr. Kramer...babies are doing great! Chloe is now 5.4 pounds and Clayton 6.2 pounds and they're coloring is perfect.
- Went on our first walk as a family
- Went to the park with Roxi
- Went to a friend's house for 2 hours
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment