
We had our 4 month appointment last week. Here are the highlights:
*Doctor was pleased with my weight gain and said I was right on track! He wants me to gain 3-5 pounds per month. It's a little crazy seeing numbers on the scale that you have never seen before!
*I am measuring about 3.5 weeks ahead due to there being 2 babies, not 1.
*Babies heartbeats were strong.
*Doctor wasn't pleased with the weasing in my lungs, so he put me on stronger antibiotics and an inhaler. I have to go back this week for a follow-up.
*At 18 weeks (which is next week), I have to slow down again, which I don't think will be much of a change of pace since I have been sick the last month and have been moving at a slower pace.
*I officially live the life of southern belle on March 1st, which means I only have 2 months left of work when I return from our winter break...so crazy and fast!
*We have our big ultrasound next week and then will have ultrasounds every 2 weeks. A specialist performs this ultrasound and will check everything.
*I am feeling the babies move, which is so surreal, but so amazing! I can't feel it on the outside, though.
*We are undecided on names and are probably going to keep quiet once we decide and agree (which isn't easy to do!).

You are feeling movement?!?!?! Good idea about taking a picture of yourself in the same clothes every time! Yeah, can't wait till you are home we can have play dates!
ReplyDeleteLooking great, Sis!!! Love you all!!
ReplyDelete